Ya Dig? We Do!
I am writing this post to thank you all so much for your support. Over the past year, Dig the Dunes has morphed into more than I could ever hope it would be. We are now posting articles almost daily, our Facebook followers have grown to close to 4,200 people and instagram and twitter are not far behind. Our mission is to bring the dunes to you. Whether it’s the beaches and trails, the local businesses, the amazing events or the people. If you live right here, or live far away, we want you to enjoy the beauty and amazing things this area has to offer.
We appreciate all the kind comments and words of encouragement. It’s what drives us to continue with our daily Facebook and Instagram photos, tweets and uplifting posts about the area. But unfortunately we need a little more. We hope you will help out so that we can continue to move forward and grow. There are currently several ways for you to support Dig the Dunes…
- Purchase one of our new shirts! Pre-order a shirt for just $20! Simply email email@example.com with your size S, M, L, XL. We are taking pre-orders through Friday, March 4. We ask that if you are considering purchasing a shirt, you pre-order to help us with sizing. On March 5, Prices will go up slightly and only limited sizes may be available.
- Sign up for one of our two remaining hikes (the first one is SOLD OUT, thank you!) A list of our hikes can be found right here. If we continue to get interest, we will add more!
- Join our “Cool Digs’ directory. For just $40 for the full year, we will help promote your small, local business. You not only get a listing, but you can get mentioned in several of our blog posts throughout the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Purchase a banner ad. We have several options and this entitles you to a blog post just about you and your business. Our rates for banner ads can be found here. We recently posted a blog about South Shore CVA’s restaurant week and it generated 612 post views and 258 clicks to their website — in less than 2 weeks! A Dig the Dunes blog post is a powerful way to get your business or event noticed!
- Share our posts, tell others about Dig the Dunes, mention us as much as possible!
Again, we thank you so much for everything you have already done. We appreciate you all! And if “Ya Dig” the dunes, please consider purchasing one of our shirts! (email email@example.com)
~ Keep diggin’ those dunes!
Eve and the Dig the Dunes team!